Nutcase Water Helmets are not certified for bicycle, skate, snow or motorized sports. Due to the nature of our Water Helmet's foam, they are only safe for their use in water sports, such as kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, windsurfing and waterskiing.
All water helmets comply with the CE EN-1385 Water Sport Safety Standard for water sports. All helmets come with removable neoprene ear pads, 360 degree reflectivity and the revolutionary magnetic buckle, allowing you one-handed operation and no pinching!
- Durable ABS shell
- EVA protective inner foam lining
- Classic 11 vent design for perfect ventilation & drainage
- Three sets of sealed absorption resistant pads for a perfect fit
- Removable neoprene ear pads
- Rust-proof chinstrap rivets
- 360 degree reflectivity
- CE Certification
Be sure to measure your head before ordering.
All Nutcase Water Helmets comply with the CE EN-1385 Safety Standard – Helmet for Canoeing and Whitewater Sports.
Usually ships next business day.
Please check out our helmet fit guide to find the perfect fit for your style.