Keeping it simple and spartan with a sky-blue matte finish, and grey trim underneath.
Your commute just got classy.
- Lightweight, breathable, and compact
- Classic inspiration, modern design
- Adjustable and removable spin dial allows for a comfy, snug fit
- Snap-in visor for sun and rain protection
- Three full pad sets included in 3, 6, and 9mm for optimal fit: mix and match pad sets to find the best fit for you
- Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Inmold shell
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam for high-impact protection
- Easy-adjust chin straps
- No pinch Fidlock® magnetic buckle for one-handed operation, and no-pinching
- Chin pad for warmth and comfort
- 1 size fits many: S/M-M/L (55cm-59cm)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC 16 CFR 1203 Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for persons age 5 and older
Usually ships next business day.
How To Fit Your Helmet
The History of Metroride
Metroride in the Wild
Featured in the Mens Journal Gear Lab Special Summer Buyer 's Guide: "Despite tough competition, the Metroride struck testers as the best multipurpose helmet, with high marks for crucial features. It's light (10.9 oz), reflective, and comfortable, with and easily adjustable fit system, plus a no-pinch magnetic buckle. Big vents boost airflow without leaving you soaked in a downpour, and a removable visor helps cut sun, rain, wind and grit."
10.9oz / 310g
|Head Size||Head Size||Bike Helmet Size|
|21⅝"||55cm||S/M-M/L 21⅝" – 23¼" 55cm – 59cm|