The dream of the 90s is alive in Vintage Velo. The 1890s, that is. Live up the early heyday of bicycling with constellations of penny-farthings and bow-ties and mustaches.
Read more about the inspiration for Vintage Velo here.
- No pinch Fidlock® magnetic buckle for one-handed operation
- Certified safety for cycling and skating standards by CPSC and ASTM F1492
- Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades them from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Crumple zones in EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 11 vents as well as ventilation grooves in the EPS
- Extra sets of foam pads for a perfect fit
- 360 degree reflectivity
Please be sure to measure your head before ordering.
Usually ships next business day.
How To Fit Your Helmet
The German testing foundation Stiftung Warentest tested 18 bike helmets in the summer of 2015. New, stricter test requirements were applied, and only three helmets were awarded an overall “GOOD” rating, of which the Nutcase Street helmet was the one with the highest overall rating in accident protection. Purchase the full report from Stiftung Warentest here.
- Small: 15.2oz / 430g
- Medium: 16.4oz / 465g
- Large: 17.6oz / 500g
|Head Size||Head Size||Bike Helmet Size|
|20½"||52cm||S 20½" – 22" 52cm – 56cm|
|22"||56cm||M 22" – 23½" 56cm – 60cm|
|23½"||60cm||L 23½" – 25" 60cm – 64cm|